Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Artist: Woody



So I attended Woody's Listening Party on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010. I know...I'm late...what can I say...I'm giving you the scoop now! Anyway!!! ;-)

I had a BLAST! It was your FASHION. ART. MUSIC. scene with an OPEN BAR & hor'deurves....don't act like you guys know how to spell it either...spell check missed it too.....LMAO! Woody is a writer/producer and now hip-hop artist. His music reminds me of an upbeat Travie McCoy. I say upbeat because its definitely "Feel Good" Music. He's definitely an artist in his own lane. So be on the look out for him....check him out at: www.atkboyent.com

There was also a talented visual artist from Detroit....My sincere apologies for not being able to relay his name...but here are a few images of his work that were on display.....











And this fellow was definitely best dressed....Let me know your thoughts.....



Stay Tune....

No comments: