Sunday, December 30, 2007

MY LIFE

My names is Shantelle M. Brumfield (aka LADYBUG)

My childhood ambition was to change the world one act of random kindness at a time.

My fondest memories are those sent went my family during the holidays. . .while playing dress up in my aunt’s size 11 model savvy pumps.

My soundtrack is HAPPINESS delivered through music and laughter.

My retreat is artist expression.

My wildest dream is to unlock the secrets of the universe in order to free individuals of POVERTY worldwide.

My proudest moments are when I put smiles on my love ones faces.

My biggest challenge is figuring out a way repay my parents for the sacrifices made during my upbringing.

My perfect day is shared with surrounded by friends and family sharing moments indulging in life’s blessings.

My first job during summer at University of California, Davis I was a teen counselor for a children’s athletic camp.

My indulgences are enjoying vegetarian cuisine internationally inspired and treating my closet to a timeless must have fashion essential.

My last purchase was a pair of metallic green cowgirl boots.

My favorite movie is the one I am living and dreaming daily.

My inspiration is the power of imagination.

My life is about planning my work and working my plan.

My business is being a WINNER, striving until results are ACHIEVED.


-"LADYBUG"

1 comment:

GordonM said...

Excellent job on the blog.